Sunday, January 27, 2008

Roller Skating!





Katy had her guitar recital/rollerskating party last Monday night. Katy played The First Noel beautifully, and Raf video taped it, but he thinks it's to long to post... Anyways, this was to be the Christmas recital(obviously) but a little late due to scheduling problems. I think it was an awesome idea to have it at a skating rink! Katy and Noah had a blast skating while I chased VJ around on the sidelines. The photo of VJ in the stroller was only so I could feed him some pizza. The rest of the time he was running around. You might be able to tell where he bumped his head last week, and on the day of the skate he bumped his lip at home. He didn't get any bumps at the skating rink but he does have pizza and chocolate chip cookie crumbs on his face!
All the kids slept well that night! And, don't tell VJ, but next year he won't be going to the recital/skate. I'm leaving him with a sitter so I can skate.

1 comment:

Tyrone said...

Yeah, VJ looks a tad bit beat up, and I am sure the food combination on his face dosen't help the look!