Friday, July 23, 2010

a Piece of Work

A Piece of Work...yes, that describes VJ just fine. Both boys have gone to VBS this week ( while I enjoyed the quiet at home), and today Noah came home with at least three bags of prizes he had won. A 2 liter bottle of diet, caffeine free Mountain Dew and a 2 liter bottle of Fruit Punch are just two. He share some with me, VJ, and Mom, which was very nice....along with three pieces of candy out of a huge bag he brought home. We were eating lunch, and VJ was sipping his mountain dew out of his small cup, and suddenly announces that he " is a potty". I popped my nose out of the book I was reading ( yes, I follow Dad's example and read while I eat lunch and breakfast, but not dinner, because Dad's home, although he knows I do it), and said " What did he say?" VJ responds, " I am a potty". Mom said that he is sucking up the urine ( aka: Mountain Dew). Then while he's swallowing, he acts like he's pushing the handle to make the toilet flush. Noah said, " It does look kinda yellowish...."

Oh, the joys of little boys!!!
Katy

2 comments:

Tyrone said...

I think that you will find once 'the boys' grow up and have a chance to blog...they would call you "A Piece of Work" TOO!!!

The Ahmeds said...

Just what I need.....