Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day

I will post pictures later, when Dad or I get them on the computer, but for now, I will say, that the first day of school(from my side) was not bad at all. I was done before 9 :30am. Getting up at 3:53am with a bad nosebleed and back to bed at around 4:30am or so..plus staying awake till 5:10am or so , on account so that I wouldn't end up with a lot of blood on my pillow, and sleeping on and off was morning action. Good thing about waiting till 5:10am: I got to listen to 88.1 and hear what happens when Brant comes on. He was telling about this book, the title like" How to Find Something Lost " or so, and all these tips to find something lost: 1. Don't look for it. 2. What ever it is, it isn't lost; you are. 3. Remember the three C's: be comfortable,calm and confident. 4. Sit down, and have a cup of coffee/tea ( just to name 4)....I don't know....I'll have to try it out...
Another nosebleed started around 6am, and Mom and I had to control that too. Noah was off to GreenGate by 7:45am, and we got home around 8:15am or so...along with 4 chicken biscuits from Chick-fli-a.
Having your math and grammar done ahead of time, really helps! All I had to do was A&P, Vocab, and a little of Maps & Geography. Plus playing guitar...
I figured out ( myself) how to play the notes of Be Thou My Vision! Totally kool(cool)!

Katy

No comments: