Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve service @ Valley Presbyterian.

Bradley and I waiting to play/sing while
Bible verses were being read.

Sunday School kids ( that were there, there are

more,) singing The First Noel with us.

Casey is the keyboard player in the back.

Our Christmas Eve service @ Valley Presbyterian, was awesome! Since around the end of August, during Sunday School music time, Bradley and I were teaching the kids you see above, The First Noel. They learned quick. Except for brunches ( Thanksgiving brunch and Christmas brunch), we learned really well. VJ wasn't learning it all too well, so after Advent, we would sing ( at first without, then with guitar) that song. Believe me, it wasn't all too easy to get that song out of my head.

Bradley and I did it last year, but this was the first year with Casey at the keyboard. Our songs were: Joy to the World, O Come All Ye Faithful and ( this one with the kiddos) The First Noel. I loved doing it...it couldn't have been any better!

Speaking of music, I finally taught myself to play a few chords while playing the notes( on the keyboard that I got from Nana for a birthday/Christmas gift) for What Child Is This?

Katy

No comments: