Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011 had snow.... the biggest since 1996

The footprints very deep

the creek..it's snowy, but
not frozen over.

VJ loved the snow


Wall Triana Hwy ( to the right)



Wall Triana Hwy( to the left)




on the opposite side of the street






The sign in front of our house

Dad


ending our walk
starting out....

Dad loved it!

I'll explain whose idea it was to ride the
bike in the snow later,
but Noah decided to give it a try.
Doing this is very unusual for Alabama
we did see some other people doing
it on our walk( pics above)
I will now explain whose idea it was to ride the bike in the snow. If you know me well, you will guess that it was me...and you are right. It was hard...but fun. I'm pretty sure ( even though it's impossible to tell yet) that we aren't going to have a big snow when I'm able to drive...at least when I'm 16-17...so biking through snow it good enough ( Dad doesn't want me to grow up too soon).
We've stayed out there for 2 hours..and even though Alabama doesn't get a lot of snow..2 hours is enough.

























































No comments: