Sunday, April 10, 2011

Favorites

I thought I'd put a post on my favorite songs. There's A LOT...just to let you know. I will first put the artist in italics, and then the song/songs that they have that I like, in bold. Just so you know, I don't listen to the whole album..just a few song off of 1 or 2.I mostly listen to Christian music...but a couple ( like Taylor Swift, a Rascal Flats song, and Lone Star), aren't really, but still I like 1 or 2 off of 1 of their albums. My friend from church will be the one to introduce me to Lone Star. :) : CHRISTIAN ARTISTS Mikes' Chair- "Keep Changing the Word"; "Can't Take Away" NewsBoys- " We Remember" Addison Road- "Fight Another Day" Me in Motion- " Eye of the Hurricane" FM Static- " Last Train Home" The Afters-" Light Up the Sky" Tenth Avenue North-" You Are More"; Sidewalk Prophets- " You Can have Me" Kutless-"That's what Faith Can Do" Disciple-" Dear X: You Don't Own Me" Brandon Heath-" Your Love"; " Give Me Your Eyes" Sixteen Cities-" Sing Along" Matthew West-" More" Matt Redman-" You Alone Can Rescue" Bethany Dillion-" All I Need" William Reeves- " Here is Love" John Rippon-" How Firm a Foundation". Natalie Grant- " Held". Switchfoot, " This is Home."

Other Artists: Taylor Swift-" Love Story ( based on Romeo and Juliet);" Mine";" You Belong with Me"; "Back to December" Rascal Flats- " Life is a Highway ( from Cars) Lone Star-" Mr. Mom" ( very funny...about a dad taking over the mom's job when he loses his job and she goes to work...and how everything is wrong) Here are my favorite movies/TV shows..though I don't watch many: Narnia- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe; Prince Caspian( I've yet to see Voyage on the Dawn Treader) ICarly..we don't watch it all that much. The A-Team The Brady Bunch...Mom picked it up at the library a couple of weeks ago, and Noah and I are now hooked to it..it's a very funny, old show. As you see, I listen to music much more than I watch TV...I mean..I do watch some..but not all are my favorites...get it. I do watch SpiderMan sometimes, Cars, Madagascar, and Noah and I used to watch Annie Oakley, and The Lone Ranger.

No comments: