Sunday, May 16, 2010

Slow Pictures

Sorry about being really slow on the pictures. I'm really NOT an expert on loading pictures on the computer/


OK, the news of this week. We've had a busy one, with my dance recital, and everything. My recital went fine. One girl( who I particularly love), let's call her, " Abby", fainted Saturday morning in the back dressing room. "Abby" was there on Saturday night, and did the first few dances. She was in 10( in all) dances and coaching one or two of them. Then, at her 8th or so dances( that she herself was in), she fainted again, and when she revived, was stretching at this bar that was lining the backstage( cause it was dark). She kept saying that, " I've got to do it," and " It's a trio, and I have to". "Abby" did a trio( that she and two other girls made and danced), and fainted on stage after the lights went out ( according to another girl who was on the other side of the stage when it happened and she came over to tell me). Someone got her off stage, and they went on with the show. So she didn't do the last dance, which was probably good, because it was a fast one. When I got over to the other side of the stage, "Abby" was lying on the floor with plenty of people around her, and she was saying," I ruined the show," and stuff like that." Which wasn't true, because she didn't....at least what I saw.
I was in three dances this year, and they were FUN!!!
Love dancing!
Katy

No comments: