Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy Bees

Yes, we have been running around like busy bees. Everyone's doing fine, and we've finally got the tomatoes planted in our square foot gardens. I'll take and post pictures of them later on, including the directions....which aren't too hard....if Dad will take the patience to tell me all of them.

The peppers at Lowe's are expensive!!! If I remember correctly, they are around $2.50 for one pepper! And we need 12 of them! OK, so round 2.50 up to 3,and times that by 12 and you get 36...that means $36.00 for 12 pepper plants!!

VJ's gotten into his usual mischief, such as telling the babysitter, " Mommy said I can!!" and " Yes! She did!!" when he wanted to tip the garbage can over and crawl in. BTW, Mom, Noah and I were at BSf, and we had a babysitter, for Dad was busy.

Well, I guess that's it, for all the posting we have lately. Our Aunt Stephanie, Uncle T-Bone ( his real name is Tyrone), and Cuzin Tytus are coming tomorrow..at 9: 35pm or so...and I'm SO excited! I've waited a while for Tytus to get here, and he is now!
My dance recital is a week from Saturday! And I can't wait!!
Katy
p.s.I've got this BIG Alabama Trivia game tomorrow! And I hope it's boys against girls! We've done that a lot, and we girls have beaten the boys..even by 2 points! It's going to be on all of the info that we've covered this past year..( it's our last class). What's interesting, it that there are 7-8 boys and 4 girls!! I love it!
Katy

No comments: