Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tytus' Visit

We had such a good visit with Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Tyrone( T- Bone) and Cuzin Tytus. (Forgive me my spelling, on "Cousin" mom....he he.) They didn't come to church on Sunday; T-Bone said that he was being a "heathen", but they missed out on one my my favorite songs, and communion! Mom stayed home with VJ, cause he sprouted up a fever on Saturday, and he has to be fever free for 24 hours to be in the nursery. BTW, the favorite song I had in there was " You alone can rescue."


We also had VJ's birthday party on Monday. VJ had his wish of having a garbage birthday party, and he got a small garbage truck from T- Bone and Stephanie, and a bigger one, with men, and actual, mini, garbage and recycling cans from Mom and Dad. He also got a " Ice Cream Play-Dough" thing from Mimi and Papa. He loves all of them.

Dad was on a work trip, for the past two weeks, and he got back around 6:35pm the same day T-Bone and Stephanie came.

School's almost done, and we've only got about 8 or so more days to finish up before we are done with our 180 days of school! I think we're probably on 172 days right now.
LCA, and BSF are done, now, and I'm SO sad that BSF is over! I loved it, and I hope my same teacher, Mrs. Cardno, is going to teach my class again! She's a wonderful Bible teacher, and I LOVE her Bible lessons. I always look forward to the weeks that she does the Bible lessons. My other teacher, Mrs. Wright, wasn't bad, but she has a different style of teaching than Mrs. Cardno has. We did the Book of John this past year,and I really enjoyed it! We're going next year, also, and the study will be in Isaiah. LCA, I haven't missed badly yet, but it's different not going to a place for 4 hours each Friday. But we're still doing school on those days!!!

Going back to Bible verses at the end of my posts!!!Sorry i haven't done them lately;


John 21: 17
" Feed my sheep."

p.s. this was our last Bible verse for the book for John.

Katy

No comments: