Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fun! :)

We've had so much fun, swimming,and just enjoying the sunshine,and spring these past few weeks. We've gone swimming quite a few times, lately, and it's been really fun. We go to Dublin, the indoor pool, for now, because you can swim laps, and the outdoor pool gets way to crowded,and it's just for fun.
I will take a picture of my and the square-foot gardens, when I get a chance. We've got plenty of veggies planted: lettuce, radishes, spinach, beans, and then more beans, marigolds,tomatoes,peppers, dill, and a few others, that I don't remember. I am steamed about our garden this year. Peas are one of my two favorite veggies ( corn is the other one... I LOVE it), and Dad said we could plant some. Well, we didn't. Dad said that we couldn't, because it went from cold to warm/hot, all of a sudden. It's was such a good bribe to get VJ into his car seat, if he wasn't behaving... :(
More later...
Katy

No comments: