Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stuff 2 tell

This is going to be a quicky post. I do have some things to tell y'all.

1~ We finally got my A & P ( sorry i can't spell them right) book, for science this fall! I've been waiting for it, for months, and I really wanted to look through it, but Mom insisted that she look through it first. If it makes her happy, might as well do it. " Don't want to upset the Lone Granger." BTW, that was from the book Frindle by Andrew Clements.

2~ I went to my second bridal shower. It was for our babysitter, who is getting married in July. I think this was her 3rd shower or something. She's really nice, and for those of you who go to our church , Valley Presbyterian, she goes there. She and her soon-to-be husband closed on a house in Pensacola, Florida. She said it's VERY close to the beach, but it's got oil, so they can't go to that part. But she can go to the bay side, and play there.
p.s. I will give info on church later on.

3~ The Maxwell Family is coming to Madison on Sept. 24th or something like that!! We do follow their blog ( http://titus2.com/blog) and I've always wanted to meet them! Mom did go to one of their conferences, in Athens, when they came here, and that's where she got Sarah's books, The Moody Family series. I just gave you the link to their blog, but also check out this link: http://titus2.com.. That's their website.

4~ I really don't know!!

More later...and I'll also try to get pictures on here.

Katy

2 comments:

Carla said...

Sarah is her in real life name and faith is her blog nickname.

The Ahmeds said...

Ok! Thank you,Mrs. Carla. I got so confused, and it really is confusing if there is Sarah and Faith. I get it now.
Katy :)