Friday, June 18, 2010

God anwers prayers.

As some of you know, Noah is going to a Summer Reading Camp, at this expensive school in S. Huntsville, near the Lincoln Village School. It's a 25 minute drive, and for us, in Madison, it's a long drive. As we were getting in the car, going to drive back from picking up Noah for camp, earlier in the week, this lady with the little girl come up to Mom and said, ( I'm going to use different names from their real names for safety reasons)" I see you have three kids. Do you happen to know Julia Orz?" Mom goes," Yes, we do." The lady said, " Well, I'm the grandma, and she told me to look for you. I already asked another lady, with three kids, and she had no idea of Julia. " Mom introduced herself, and us kids, and the lady said, " My name is Karen, and this is Kayla," Mom replied, " Where do you live?" Mrs. Karen said, " Wood creek Dr." ( a made up street). Mom: " That's close to us!" Mrs. Karen: " Do you want to carpool?" And Mom's all excited, and said, "YES!!!!" So they exchanged addresses, and now we picked up 6 yr. old Kayla, this past week, and Mrs. Karen picked up both, and dropped off Noah here. Next week, Mrs. Karen does the pick up and drop at school thing, and we do the pick up after school thing.
The bad thing of this is that everyone ( minus Dad) gets up at 6 am, which is totally not normal for VJ, Noah and me. I guess Mom is used to it, since she probably did it as a kid,while in school.

God does answers prayers! Amazing!! :)

My ears aren't infected, thank God! I've been cleaning them,, morning and night and they look really healthy! Only three more weeks to go, after tomorrow! Then I can wear different kids, but no long, heavy, big dangles.

Katy

No comments: