Monday, September 27, 2010

Tytus is a great sitter!


VJ and Tytus sitting together ( with help from Mom).

As noted in the pictures, my aunt, uncle, and cousin ( Tytus) are here. They are trying to move her, so while looking for a house, they are staying with us. i was kicked out of my room ( not too bad), and plopped onto Noah's top bunk in his room. I have to admit.......I'm not enjoying my stay. For instance, he's been complaining about my favorite radio station...I listen to it to much! That's what you do when you have a favorite radio station!! Today it was that I left my guitar stuff out...and in front of his bed. Sorry!!

OK, back to the relatives....they are wonderful guests! They now have a car, and can get themselves around! Am I glad!!

I'm also glad for Fall Break!! Wha-hoo!

More later..including pictures!

Katy

No comments: