Saturday, October 2, 2010

My few favorite things....

After seeing a friend's blog, I thought I'd do this too:

1~ What is your favorite music?

I love listening to 88.1 Way- FM. ( link is http://wayfm.com/)!! It's an amazing ( Christian) radio station..and I try to listen to it all the time..although Mom says no radio during school. Some of my favorites are: ( some are and some aren't from 88.1))
"Keep Changing the World" Mikes Chair
" Your Love" Brandon Heath
" One Step At A Time" Jordin Sparks
" More" Matthew West
" You Alone Can Rescue" Matt Redman
" Healing Begins" Tenth Avenue North
" Be Thou My Vision" Michael Card..can play this song on guitar
" Fight Another Day" Addison Road
" You Belong with Me", " Mine", " Love Story" Taylor Swift

2~ Favorite Books?
The Boxcar Children ( series)
The Royal Diaries ( series)
Childhood of Famous Americans ( series)
Johnny Tremain
* Top Fave!* Time Enough For Drums( during Rev. War and quite a bit of romance. I'll write a little report on it later)

3~ What is your most favorite thing to do?
Listen to 88.1
play on Dad's ITouch
play guitar
bike and roller blade
play with friends

4~ Least favorite thing?
watch Indianna Jones& Spiderman 2( worst movies I've seen..including more..I'm sure, but I just can't think of them)

5~ Favorite movies?
The A-Team!! Those who know me well know that I love it! plus Knight Rider,AirWolf,and the always funny/ interesting Emergancy( which I haven't seen in a while..they are old movies.)
Kung Fu Panda
Star Wars( 1,4,5,&6 esp.)

That's all for now. but this past couple of weeks, I've been thinking about what this boy in our K-Group told me: " I feel sorry for you because you have to watch all thses kid movies." I told him that if VJ weren't here,and some of girls that are with us ( they are 9 or 10) could stand some more grown-up movies, I'd bring Star Wars or something more our age to K-Group!!

Katy

No comments: