Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nina and Pinta

Me on board one of the ships...I think the Nina.
Noah looking at the Nina, ( while waiting to get on).

VJ looking at the Pinta, while waiting to get on the Pinta


A cannon
click on the picture of read what it says...


The Nina




The Pinta





I'm sorry that I didn't post these pictures before. I was too busy,I guess. Sorry about that.



The Nina and Pinta, replicas of two of Christopher Columbus's ships where in Guntersville, back on October 10th. They were in Huntsville, but we weren't able to see them. I labeled them, but I don't have the pamphlet that we got there...at least not at the moment. Go ahead and look on Google to find information about them. We were able to get on them, too! I felt seasick by the time we got off...wasn't I glad when we got off! Can you imagine getting on board for the first time,and you sail off for months?! Sea life is not for me, I can tell you that much!I took a lot of the pictures, and I got some crazy ones, that I wouldn't be able to label anyway..of the mast, sails, and such.

Katy

No comments: