Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dance dresses, and Communion...and Rooms.

Plenty of things to blog about.. Here's some pictures of our ( kids') rooms, just so y'all can see the color ,but try not to make a fuss about the mess( directly to you, Mom :) )







Noah's room, and you can tell where he has his

arm propped up every night.




VJ's room, and I took the picture of the crib, because

it's where he still sleeps. His room is yellow...

it used to be Noah's old room, ( Noah room, now, was the playroom).











A picture of a " Love is.." picture above my bed.

My room is a terrible mess, and if I were

to put a picture on here, Mom would

surely turn of me( and faint).






My " I AM" dress. It really does look like water

doesn't it??


My " When you believe" dress.
Or Hebrew Ladies' dress,
very fancy... and hot.





My Gypsy skirt. We'll have black leotard

on too.

That's it for tonight. I'll post pits on the Botanical Garden tomorrow...if I have time.
Also, Noah and I get to take our first communion tomorrow! Sorry but I haven't time to do anything for a verse.

Katy




No comments: