Monday, May 2, 2011

A few storm damage pictures.

broken off branch



big uprooted tree.



a huge branch that fell in our yard.




Those tornadoes that road throughout Alabama, and other states left plenty of damage. The first two pictures above are from a bike ride that Dad and I took the day after the storm,( we rode down to the Kroger's on Hughes Rd (Madison AL)...4 miles down and 4 miles back ( 8 total). The third is a branch that fell in our yard.


Mom and Aunt Stephanie took Noah, VJ, Tytus ( our cousin), and I to Nashville, TN on Friday morning. Dad stayed home, as did Uncle T-Bone. We had half a tank of gas, but we made it past Athens and,I believe Ardmore, and got gas at Exit 22, wherever that is. Well, we went to the zoo, and T-Bone called and said he was coming up because he didn't have to work. He made it...on a quarter of a tank of gas to Exit 22. We also visited the Adventure Science Center, on Saturday. I took pictures, and Mom did too, at both places. I will post some of them later, when I get them loaded on the computer.


We stayed at the Comfort Hotel in TN..near Nashville somewhere, but I rate the Hampton Inn 100% more that the Comfort Hotel. It was okay,...and it did the trick....still Hampton Inn is better, in my opinion.


On our way to Athens, we saw a couple of houses leveled, trailers tipped on their sides, power lines on the street and down, etc.. I got some pictures and I will post those also, later on.


We have survived!

" The fear of a man brings a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe." Proverbs 29:25








No comments: