Friday, June 10, 2011

VJ's birthday


A fork-lift birthday.


VJ's actual birthday party..with a cake.

T-Bone ( uncle), Stephanie ( aunt) and cousin Tytus,

Mimi and Papa ( grandparents), and mom, dad, bro and sis attended.





This " party" was when Nana came up from Birmingham.

She would have come up the week after ( the top-most pic), but

I had my dance recital. So she came up for my recital, and we had ice cream

sandwiches after the recital. It was Mom's idea to stick a candle in the ice cream sandwich.


As said above, Nana came up for my recital, a visit, and ice cream sandwiches. After we got home, we had the desert. That worked for me...I didn't want to puke on stage ( and I didn't. ;) )


ASAP, I will get Sugar's adorable photo up. I got her " smiling". I still have to load it up on the computer, and then it'll get on the blog.







No comments: