Saturday, January 16, 2010

Before Christmas... the Botanical Garden




I forgot to mention this, but before Christmas we we went to the Botanical Garden, they had the awesome train thing in the Arbor. I'm not one who is interested in trains, so I brought my MP3 player in and wandered around looking at them and listening to music or the radio ( 88.1). But I'll must tell you that Noah and VJ were really into those trains. So were Dad and Mom. Mom got quite a few pics. I'll put the one train thing I liked best( the only one I liked best) first. I loved it, it's really pretty. We might do the same thing with Mom's little "snow-town" and VJ's trains and train tracks :




This one was my favorite one. I'm sure you can see why I like it.

a better picture of the one I liked best.

I need to go. I'll post more pictures of the train thing later.

Katy

By the way, VJ's still sick. His fever hasn't been checked yet( by Mom), but earlier is was about 104. something. Poor thing.

No comments: