Friday, January 8, 2010

More Snow!!!

Wow, I can't believe that we got snow this year!! One of my friends say that we'll have snow next year too....I hope we do. VJ is a little cold buddy, he stayed out no more than 20 minutes, when I was watching him while Noah got some school in with Mom. He was trying to get into the treehouse, and then got himself "stuck". I had to climb down beside him, then jump to the ground, about 2 feet,. Then I was able to pull him out of his " stuck"position., which was really just holding onto the middle board of the treehouse,with his feet dangling. He didn't laugh, but I thought it was funny. He was crying, and saying" I cold, I want at home"( his way of saying he wants to go inside). ANd then I was running after him to get inside,a dnthen we spent the rest of the tiem watching Kipper,this Wiggles and Bob the Builder clippets( which he made do over 1 million times). Even in the midest of watching him, I was able to do one lesson of spelling, and 1 grammar page.
sorry! got to go!
Katy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like the snow. We had bunches of snow also and sledded down the streets. Since everybody was at their own house, we didn't have much trouble worrying about cars.

~Joelle Kim~