Friday, January 15, 2010

My adventures.....from this day...

well, my adventure started when I heard( or Mom heard) about this Babysitter's Training Course offered at The Ellis Academy. They have this dress code, that Dad and I share thoughts on... very boyish... and it's an girl-only school!!! I'll tell you it:
1) khaki or navy skirts, skorts,or pants
2)blues,greens,or white polo-type shirts;white polo-type shirts
3)dark knee highs, or hoes
4)black or blue shoes

And I did not have any of this. I did have a peach colored polo-type shirt, but that would not help/work. So I ended up in one of Noah's button-up shirts, and his khaki pants. I went there, but was pooped out by the time it was 1:45 pm or so. The teacher was nice though. She was Ms. Isaacs from the American Red Cross, and was a very good teacher. The class was from 10am to 4pm... a long time, 6 and a 1/2 hours. I was totally pooped out by the time it was 1:45pm or so. I was done, but I couldn't leave till 4 pm, when Mom came to pick me up. When I was home( it was about 20-30 minutes from our house... in Tony, AL.)I was more than glad to get out of Noah's clothes. Surprisingly, his clothes fit me... not that I'll wear his clothes around everywear... I prefer my own clothes better.

Noah is waiting for his turn on the computer, so I'd better let him on. Oh, and by the way, please pray for VJ. He's running a fever around 104. something,( Mom knows) and Mimi and Papa couldn't come and babysit us, they went home. Mom and Dad had also bought tickets for this new show at the theater in Bridge Street, and it ended up that Dad went all by himself. Poor Mom, she's here, but Noah and I aren't making to much trouble for her. VJ 's calm, and hot, hot, hot.
Got to go. Noah's pressing me to get off.

No comments: