Tuesday, January 26, 2010

School

Oh, my! You should see how hard school has been these past few days! It's not a favorite for me, but I guess I can't back out of it. And it's no backing out of math, in our house. Whew! Dad's little motto thing ( for our school) is " If you can't do anything, do math." He's that serious about math! But it's getting easier on me, too. If I learn it, the other stuff gets easier, because the thing I learned before, some how ends up in the thing I'm doing now. I also found out ( funny because I just found out a few weeks ago) that if I don't complain about my school and chores, it goes by faster. That's been helpful, and God's help, too. If I think wanting to go outside and play, and then that I have to finish school, then I can make it go by faster by not complaining. I think that piece of info is really motivating.........don't you?

Good news: Mom's drawings really help in my health book( we are going back to my science book, though, cause the health book, is hard a bit for me) . She drew this little heart ( my health chapter was about the heart, blood& bloodstream what all of it does), and traced with a pencil how the blood flows through the heart, gets oxygen, comes back to the heart, and then pumps throughout the body. I think her drawings really help! They are super cool!! I guess I need her to teach me to draw!

Need to go! Sorry!

No comments: