Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BSF night......thank the Lord!!!!

Tuesday! BSF night, at last! I've always liked going to BSF. BSF stands for Bible Study Fellowship. Mom and I carpool with one of her nursing buddies. Mrs. Julie has 3 kids, and do I enjoy chatting with them! We take turns riding in each other' s cars... you know, split the gas.Jonah, and Nathan ( Nate) have plenty to tell me about DS' and video games. They are pretty shocked to know that I don't have a video game, but they are staying with it that Noah used to have a little pirate one. But, god news, I'm not the only girl in the car! Paige is a girl, and girls understand girly stuff ( I DO NOT mean romance ( maybe when I'm older) but stuff like boys are very hard in the terms of being their sister). Tonight I'm bringing my MP3 player, and then we can sit in the back ( as not to interrupt the moms as they're talking) and then sing along with our music.

Sorry, I need to go. We have to take Noah to karate.

2 comments:

The Hull Munchkins said...

Katy, it has been so fun reading your thoughts! I've enjoyed your comments on "girl stuff" and school work. I do agree with your idea that not complaining helps work and school become more pleasant. Even grown ups still have to learn that lesson!

-Patty Hull

The Ahmeds said...

Thank you! It's nice ot have someone reading the blog! Dad said, after my first post, that it'll probably stay empty till we let everyone know that it's back open, because we've not posted for so long!