Saturday, February 20, 2010

CONGRATS, NOAH!!!!

Congratulations to Noah! :-) He had this Pine Wood Derby Race today,and his car won every race it was in! Wonderful! He also won a ribbon ( for 2nd place in his den ) and a trophy ( for 6th place in his pack).Since he won every race his car was in, he gets to go to District. That's where he races against other packs in the area. His car is a cute thing.....it's a kind of dark orange, and it's name is Wedge Antilles....if I remember correctly, it's name from Star Wars....some guy under Lando Carissian( but i don't know if I spelled it right). You can see it in the pictures below.



Congratulations Noah!!! He got Wendy's' for lunch,too!....what a way to end a exciting day!( I was at the store with Mom, but I didn't mind...I was just to hungry and ready for Mac and Cheese to care).








Getting ready to go!


Anymore?



Congratulations!


Left to right:


Adam, Noah, and Jacob


.



Good job, Noah!



Great job to him! Mom wants me to put this picture on here:




Mom's old coffee pot broke, so when she and Dad went out ( on Friday night, while Mimi and Papa watched us) they went to Target ( after Bridge Street and dinner) and she got another one, and a watch for Noah. This morning, VJ saw it; his eyes caught onto it right away...his first step into the kitchen. With a little help he got it open and i lifted it out ( so he wouldn't ruin it) and he got to play with bubble wrap, and got himself ( I guess) in the box....and pretended it was a bed. I was in my room, but I came out in time to see Mom taking this picture. Cute, isn't it?!

1 Corinthians 9:19

'For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that i might win the more...."

Matthew 7:7

" Ask, and it will given to you;seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened unto you."

2 comments:

The Hull Munchkins said...

Way to go Noah! Sounds like fun.

VJ looks like he's having fun with that box... Josiah would do the same. We often have big boxes in our house that are turned into a cottage or space ship!

Are those your scripture memory verses for the week?

The Ahmeds said...

no, those aren't my memory verses. but John 15:5 is( in BSF):

" I am the Vine and you are the branches. If a man remains in Me, and I in him, he will bear much fruit. Apart from me you can do nothing."