Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dentist Appointments.

So, on Wednesday, we had dentist appointments. We have this new dentist,and she's really nice. No cavities, but I'm probably going to have braces..for my teeth are very squished. I have at least four teeth trying to come in but there's no room! Noah might need them too, but he might not. What they are worried about with him, is that there is this tooth that he lost when he was 7 and is hasn't come in yet. We'll see when we go back in August. The hygienist said I did have stuff on my teeth,and I'm going to work better on cleaning them. After your baby teeth, you only have another pair of teeth.

So, I guess that's all. Noah wants his turn. I'll tell you about these science chapters, all about the moon and planets...and LCA.
Got to go.
Katy

No comments: