Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cuzin...at last!

Well, It looks like we'll have a cousin in about 3-4 days!! My new-soon-to-be cousin Tytus will be coming by Monday..if not earlier. If Tytus doesn't come before Monday, they will induce Stephanie. Finally! If only he knew we've been waiting 10 months for him! I might forget by the time he's 4-5-6 yrs old or so, but Uncle T-Bone( his real name is Tyrone..but it's our nickname for him)said about him, looking at the ultrasound, that he looked like a shrimp with a bean head.....really nice of him, isn't it?

Also, Noah got a orange belt in karate tonight, and we are all proud of him..I am too...as long as I don't get sent to the hospital from a bad kick/punch.I'll post the pictures( and VJ too...with Noah's old belt on)soon...when they are loaded up.

My mom said that one of the injured men from the UAH shooting is out, & the lady is moved to the SICU, and the other man has had a very touching thing happen to him. Mom said that some of his own students, that he had taught years ago, took care of him in his condition. If I remember correctly, she also said that his class is needed to be a nurse in that particular unit. Mom also said that he's being more responsive...like squeezing hands, and stuff( not talking yet, though). I know, BSF night( the 30 minutes in and out of Huntsville) really lets us get talking in...( ha ha).

Well, I'd better go. There's LCA tomorrow( and who knows what AL Hx will bring..more homework, I'm sure), and probably math and spelling too.
Bye!

John 10:11

" I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me- just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father- and I lay down my life for the sheep."

I think this is my favorite verse in the Bible..from John. It's so encouraging to know that Jesus paid our price for our sins on the cross, and we don't have to go to hell. I love it..and this verse has made known to me that I am a sinner and I need Christ..we just can't do anything by ourselves. It's prompted my to read the Bible, and not complain.

Katy

No comments: