Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines' Day!!!!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY!!!!!

I can't believe that the year has really flown by since last Valentines' Day.

John 13: 34-35

" A new commandment I give you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples if you have love one another.


John 14: 21 & 23-24

" He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father and I will love him and show Myself to him."
(v-23-24)
Jesus answered him and said," If anyone loves me, he will keep my word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's who sent me. "

John 12: 22-26

" He who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world, will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, My servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves Me."


John 11: 23-27 ( This is Martha and Jesus speaking, before the resurrection of Lazarus from the dead)

Jesus said to her, " Your brother will rise again."

Martha said to Him, " I know the he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day."

Jesus said to her, " I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

She said to Him, " Yes, Lord, I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God who is come into the world."

John 14 :6

Jesus sadi to him ( Thomas), " I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father, execpt through me."

What a great gift God gave us; nothing can be better than the One who takes way the sin of the world.

Katy for all


No comments: