Monday, February 15, 2010

SNOW!!!!! :)

"Snow, snow, beautiful snow, flying all over the sleigh. Every year we get to go to grandfather;'s house to play! Slide, slide all over the ground, all that I have to say is; grandpa's fun, but where's the sun? Oh! why can't we move to LA ?!
Over the River and through the Woods.
Snow! Our 3-4 snow here this winter ( I just remember playing in the snow a lot this past winter).We were going to go to the McWane Science Center in Birmingham, but this weather stopped it. I listen to the radio's 88.1 in the mornings. So I listened this morning, and it said," The State Troupers are wanting people to stay at home, if possible."
When I mentioned that to Dad, when he came out to make his breakfast( his same-old buckwheat pancakes), I tried to name off all the police type people. "....police, SWAT Team, State Troupers, and Storm Troupers.." Dad laughed, " You're thinking of Star Wars! There is no such thing of Storm Troupers.
Oh, well.
I hope no one has had a wreak. I did hear that there was a few ...like one on I-65, and then one on some other road. Dad told Mom this morning that Nana told him ( when he called her) that she said that there was a big wreak in Kansas City...like 30 cars or something.
Isaiah 1:18
" Come now, let us reason together," says the Lord." Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow;though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool."
Katy

No comments: