Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sick,sick,sick

A sick house is what our house had been. First of all, VJ had a fever and what Mom thought was a virus. Then last Sunday, Noah got it; and it was really sad for him because he couldn't go to the U.S.S. Alabama with Dad on his Bear Cub Scout trip. Then, Sunday night I felt bad, and I was feverish( along with Noah) tired, and it was plain that our house was a sick house. Now Mom thinks we had the flu. So on Tuesday( we didn't do school cause Mom needed to finish up records for a check- which had a mix-up), Mom sent VJ to preschool, but he came home at 1pm and his teachers had said he had green stuff out his nose, and sure enough; Mom checked his temp: 103.00. We went to the doctor's on Wednesday, Mom got VJ in and then my ears were hurting and she got the doctor to look at me too. Our appointment was at 10:40 am, but our doctor is very busy, so we ended up in the room at around 12 or so,( we had waited in the car, because of all the sickness of other kids in the waiting room.). Dr. T said that VJ has a virus and to just wait it out( just the thing Mom could have done, but we really want to have him in preschool). I have an ear infection. Mom told me afterwards that we had gone to the doctor's for nothing, but I said no, my ear infection.
Dinner time!
Katy

No comments: