Thursday, March 18, 2010

Burial at Sea

Yes, a burial at sea is what happened today. Wondering who died,and is now in Davy Jones' locker? Not Noah, VJ, Mom, or Dad, or any relatives, only my two poor fish.....Carly, and Goldy. They died last night or at least Goldy did; Carly had been dead since yesterday morning. I ended up pouring them down my toilet, trust me, I would have been even more pleased to pour them ( with all my fishy sick water) down Noah and VJ's toilet, but that big medium size bowl is WAY to heavy to carry around the house. I'm planning on getting ( this Friday/tomorrow) and beta( BA-TA), which is what Noah has, and is so much cleaner. Just need my allowance! Well, I'll probably need to use a lot of my allowance to pay off my library stuff that is WAY over due!
Just for y'all who have/have had fish, they stink when you have to pour them down the toilet, or just feed them( their food stinks worse).I put my nose to their food( when I had to feed them for the first time) and practically dropped it!
I hadn't really "bonded" with them, so it wasn't like Noah and VJ had to hear me wailing from every corner of the house. I held my breath instead. One of the reasons was that I petted them. And the other reason( for Goldy) is that when I was going to put him/her the new cage, I put the twist tie, on the table and held the bag with he poor things on the bottom of the bag, not near the top. All that water made the bag tip over, and Goldy and A LOT of water spill out onto the floor. ( Carly was okay. still in the bag). I screamed for Noah to scoop the poor thing up, and he did and plopped him in the tank. I, not risking another spill, dumped Carly and the rest of his dirty( already in the bag) water into the tank. Then came the messy job of cleaning up all that dirty fishy water. Eww! Anyway, I lived through that, and may of y'all can see, as I'm posting. Mom thinks that that might have terrified him, a bit,and the fact that I was petting him like an dog. The weird thing is that you don't know how long they've been in the pet store, and how long they already were when they came to the pet store.
Anyway, after all that bad stuff there is a very good part. Mom and I have finished painting two walls , and I hope we'll be able to finish filling in the cracks tonight. By the way, we stayed up past 10pm last night!....SWEET!!! :)

I guess that's it. No more.....yet. I'll see if I can get more pictures of Noah and my betas. I'm not sure how it' exactly spelled, but I believe it's close enough.

Katy

No comments: