Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tytus Nathaniel Barton.

Tytus Nathaniel Barton was born March 2nd at around 2:30 pm. He was 7 lbs. and 13.9 ounces, and 19 1/2 inches. Congrats, to T-Bone and Stephanie!






Tytus, and Mommy ( Stephanie).

Warm and smiley.....

Stephanie ended up having a C-section...something about her cervix not opening up well, and the medicines they gave her to start contractions, made Tytus' heart rate drop...all nurse stuff.....

Anyway, he's home now, and fine. We have a cuzin! ( I know, I spelled that wrong...sorry Mom... ;) ).

If I can get a video on here( didn't work last time...perhaps I did it wrong), then I will. I'll ask Dad later.

Big news:... Noah and I each are probably getting a goldfish. Mom and Dad are fine with it..( cause we're buying it), and Noah and I have always wanted one.

I guess that's all of the big news....I'll see what other things come up...

T-bone took more pictures, but couldn't load them up till he got home( he took the other ones with his cell phone.). When we get some, I'll post them.

Katy

No comments: