Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SATs.

I had my 2nd day of SATs today. Here's the schedule that Mom printed up that my teacher send:

Monday:

Reading Vocabulary -...9:00- 9:30
( stretch break-5min)
Reading Comprehension... 9:35- 10:35
Snack Break... 10:35- 10:50
Spelling- 10:55 ... 11:40


Tuesday:

Social Science ...9:00- 9:35
( stretch break..5min)
Mathematics Problem Solving...9:40-10:40
Snack Break...10;40- 10:55
Listening...10:55- 11:35


Wednesday:

Science...9:00- 9:35
(stretch break)
Mathematics procedures...9:40-10:20
Snack Break..10:20- 10:35
Language...10:35- 11:30


That's my schedule. We followed it, and it went pretty smoothly.....although there is this talker in my class.( not to say that I'm not a talker...cause most of you know that I am). Today,he yawned-sighed loudly during math and got shushed my my teacher, and some of the other boys at his table, and tried to start talking before we started Listening. And my teacher( Mrs. Giles) actually told him to "zip it"! Imagine!!!... He did look like he was gritting his teeth to keep from spilling his guts after she said that (when I looked at him).
p.s. I'm, now calling " talking back", "spilling your guts". just so y'all know.

More updates later. Noah's arm is doing better. He had a lot of swelling yesterday( Monday) but, his arm is doing somewhat better today.Mom said that it's probably because he didn't have it propped up enough yesterday. We have him watching Prince Caspian ( one of the Narnia movies) right now, sitting with him arm propped up. He actually found out a way( a tiring way if you ask me) for having his arm "propped" up: hold you arm like you're doing a high block.
I guess it works....never tried, it and I don't feel like trying it either.

Revelation 4:8b
" ' Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God almighty. Who was and is and is to come..."


Oh, Easter and Palm Sunday are coming up!
Happy Early Easter!
Katy

No comments: