Sunday, March 21, 2010

Changed Household

Yes, a changed household it is. Noah had an accident yesterday( Sat) on his skateboard. He said that he stepped to far one the back end of his skateboard,and fell. He said he heard a pop,and Mom said he hollered for her. He basically broke both of his bones in his forearm. Mom: " They are both broke, but the radius is separated." There you are. Mom saw the X-ray, so I'll believe her.
Noah went to the ER,and Mom said that they were let out a little bit after 9pm. He has temporary cast, and will get his real one in a few days.He also has his arm in a sling, which I think is super cool. From what I can tell, he's getting better at eating with his left hand. I did have to help him with pouring ketchup...for lunch...but besides that, he's OK. But, Mom's helped him the changing clothes, and that thing. When he came inside( after it broke), it sorta looked like a banana( believe he told me to put it one here!). Here's Noah in his words:

" It's very annoying when I'm itchy under the cast. It hurts when I move my arm to fast. I got an IV and it felt weird. I liked the ER, and watching the nurses and doctors do stuff on my fingers. I really want an orange cast, and my friends will sign it. I liked the help I got from the people. I even got carried into the bed...that was really nice! The cast feels really weird. They put me to sleep when the set my arm. Please pray that my arm will heal well, so that I may go back to playing with my friends, and doing things I enjoy."
Noah Ahmed

He made a deal with me: He'd say things for the blog, if I'd watch an episode of Sponge Bob Square pants with him. Oh, well.:) I like that silly creature too. By the way, Sponge Bob is a sponge, his friend Patrick is a starfish.

Sponge Bob time!
Katy
p.s. I have SATs tomorrow! I hope I do well!

No comments: