Thursday, March 11, 2010

PJ Day! ;)

VJ had "PJ day" at preschool today. He got to wear his cozy red-flannel rocket PJ's, and I think he's really enjoyed wearing them. Tomorrow is "pj day" again, for the Mon. Wed. Fri. day kids.Don't I wish I could wear my nightgown all day.....I think I'll try that out on Mom either Mon. or Wed. this next week. I can't wear it Sunday, Tuesday( BSF), Thursday( dance) or Friday( LCA).

Well, I guess that's it. Just felt like posting something. Well, one more thing. I am liking math better( than before). I think Dad's going to like that. And for y'all who don't like math, or anything to do with math, it's not all that bad. Once you get to the difference of that area of a parallelogram, and the area of a triangle...there's a real difference between those two!! I'll tell you...to find the area of a parallelogram, take the base and times that by the perpendicular height....but to find the area of a triangle, take the base,and times that by the perpendicular height, and then divide by 2.

A real difference. Mom and I had gone over that about 5 times, and I still missed it on a test.
Oh, by the way, I have SATs coming up .....I think Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I'm not sure.

Katy

No comments: