Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break....yaaa! and boo.....

Spring Break! Wow, spring should be just around the corner.........at least I hope so! It seems that winter has been trying to hold on for a while, but spring will defeat it! The "ya!" part is that I'm getting my room painted a nice "aqua haze", and that there is time to play. The "boo" part is that we have to do school. It'll be a tight squeeze this year, but next year, my school won't be at squished..at least I hope so! I'll have Study Hall in LCA next year, Lord willing, so I can do my math in there, along with spelling and whatever else that needs to be done. But we are only doing math and test prep for me, and math and phonics for Noah. VJ has been missing preschool. He asked Mom yesterday, " We go a preschool today, Mommy?". Mom feels sorry for him, but I'm, sure she's missing it, herself, as she really enjoys having him away for four hours. Preschool will be here soon, to VJ and Mom's great enjoyment...but that means SATs for me ( next week) and playing in a room for Noah. One good thing about SATs is that is I do really well in the spelling part of the test, then I won't have to do spelling next year; I'll do Vocabulary in Greek and Latin prefixes instead. Only one subject out and another to take its place.

Also, today, Noah and I each got at least one fish. I got two goldfishes, and Noah got a Bata. i have this medium goldfish bowl,and Noah got this kit( it happens that he only spend $27 something, and I spend over $30) that has a little tank, food,cleaner, gravel, and fake plant. I ended up buying( not choosing a kit) a medium tank, two goldfish, food, and a 5 lb bag of gravel. I have the little things in my room, on a table under my window. When my room is painted( and neat, for Mom), I'll take a picture of it, and then a close up of the fish. We're thinking of putting the tanks in the laundry room so the fish don't get cold, in a house that has me cowering under my covers cause Dad turns it down to 62 degrees or whatever. It'll keep them warmer; it was Noah's idea. Pretty good one.

Well, I guess that's all the news. Tytus is doing fine, so it Aunt Stephanie. I'll email her and see what's new!
Katy

No comments: